SecurityRecruiter.com’s first Information Security recruiting assignment was performed in the 1996 / 1997 time frame when the requirement was to find someone who could harden UNIX and Windows NT. One candidate was delivered to what is now a Big 4 firm and the search was completed.
Additional Information Security recruiting was executed around the United States in the late 1990s.
Since then, the work we do has been called many things. We’ve been referred to as Cyber Security Recruiters or in some cases Cybersecurity Recruiters. Don’t be fooled, recruiting security professionals in the cyber security space is not IT Recruiting. We’ve been there and done that.
A Cyber Security Recruiter has to understand not only the technology that sits under the tools and strategies that a cyber security professional leverages, he/she must also understand the business, risk, compliance and threat topics that are now part of the cyber security landscape. My Cyber Security understanding has been stacking up in layers for over 20 years.
SecurityRecruiter.com has evolved into a highly specialized security search firm that also handles Risk Management recruiting, Compliance recruiting, Threat recruiting and Privacy recruiting with great precision and superior client results. Our references are ready to speak with you.
Jeff Snyder’s unique Strengths include Futuristic (Visionary), Strategic, Activator, Maximizer, Relator, Command, Achiever, Responsibility, Significance, Self-Assurance and Competition.
It is by leveraging his unique mix of Strengths that Jeff Snyder recruits, attracts, engages with, evaluates and delivers the industry's most exceptional talent.
What We’ve Achieved
- Placement of Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Security Officers and Converged Chief Security Officers
- Placement of leaders at every level in Security, Risk, Compliance, Threat and Privacy
- Placement of Corporate Security professionals in Africa, Equatorial Guinea, Panama, Mexico and the U.S.
- Public speaking for audiences including ASIS, Evanta, ISSA, ISACA, ISLF (Information Security Leadership Forum)
- Published in Security Magazine, CSO-Online, InfosecInstitute, ITBusinessEdge, InformIT, and tom’sITPro.
- Jeff Snyder is a Certified MasterMind Executive Coach, Certified Stakeholder Executive Coach, Certified Emotional Intelligence Coach and an accomplished Strengths Coach.
- Career Coaching and Leadership Coaching leveraging the power of the CliftonStrengths Assessment™, Emotional Intelligence Coaching leveraging the power of the EQ-i 2.0™ and the EQ360™.
- Thought leadership born out of Jeff Snyder’s Visionary and Strategic leadership.