YOU GET ONE CHANCE TO MAKE A FIRST IMPRESSION. MAKE IT COUNT!
Jeff has been assisting people with resume writing since 1990. In 2008, he turned his assistance into a proprietary resume writing methodology that has opened interview doors around the globe ever since. Don’t hire just any resume writer. Hire a resume writer or a resume coach who can show you results.
Hour Resume Writing Coaching
a 1 hour phone call built around a sample resume that aligns with your skills. My sample resumes have all performed in the marketplace. In this phone call, I will teach you how to replicate the sample resumes, complete with my methodology and all of the formulas that make up the sample resume. Once we're finished with your resume, I'll teach you how to strategically build your LinkedIn presence to attract people who could open up interview doors for you.
One-on-One Resume Writing and LinkedIn Profile Optimization Package with personal editing services
FULL RESUME WRITING and LInkedIn Profile Optimization
This service is for the person who is great at things other than writing a resume. Jeff will work with you one-on-one to teach you his proprietary resume writing methodology. You’ll meet with Jeff on a one-hour phone call designed to introduce you to Jeff’s methodology, strategies and formulas.
Following your call, you’ll go back to your drawing board to create your resume’s raw material. Once you have completed this task, Jeff will come alongside you as your personal resume editor. The resume draft that Jeff sends back to you will be 80–95% complete. You’ll work closely with Jeff to place the final touches on your new resume. He will stick with you until you reach the finish line.
After your new resume is complete, you’ll meet with Jeff via SKYPE or a phone call to learn Jeff’s proprietary strategy for building a LinkedIn Profile that will receive visits from your desired audience.
A Message from jeff Snyder Regarding career coaching for security, risk, compliance, threat and privacy professionals
Having recruited technology talent since 1990, information security talent since 1995 and corporate security talent globally since 2007 and after listening to several candidates and clients suggest that I should offer coaching services, I seriously explored the idea.
I turned to my wife, to several clients and to several security executives who know me well and told them that I was ready to elevate my service to the security profession by doing whatever it would take to acquire appropriate executive coaching credentials, I was informed that I’d already been coaching for a decade or more. That was a decade ago!
With that helpful feedback in hand, I set out to find the best coaching programs and methodologies available. What I came up with was the need for my coaching education to produce Behavioral change that is sustainable, measurable and recognizable by others. I've been delivering such services ever since.
- CliftonStrengths Assessment™, a tool I have now worked with since 2013 with great client success. Though I thoroughly know my own Strengths, I continue to learn and I continue to pass what I learn on to my clients. One of the best decisions of my life. My clients achieve results!
- Stakeholder Centered Coaching is a methodology I learned from the Marshall Goldsmith Group.
- EQ-I 2.0™ and EQ 360™ are two powerful tools I’m certified and trained to leverage and have done so with great client success. There is no ceiling to be reached in one's Emotional Intelligence. Another one of the best decisions of my life. My clients achieve results here too!
JEFF’S RESUME COACHING AND LINKEDIN PROFILE OPTIMIZATION CLIENTS SUCCEED WORLDWIDE
HOW TO GET NOTICED, GET INTERVIEWS, GET OFFERS©
Many Security, Risk, Compliance, Threat and Privacy professionals have come to me for resume writing assistance because writing about themselves isn’t their greatest gift. Neither is applying technical writing, business writing and strategic creative writing simultaneously. A great resume is a highly complex document to create. I can help you with this challenge.
Tools: My proprietary methodologies built from scratch
- This package includes Resume Coaching, LinkedIn Profile Optimization Coaching, Accelerated Clifton StrengthsFinder™ Coaching, Interview Coaching and Salary Negotiation Coaching. The results of this package include Clarity, Confidence, Direction, Interview Preparation and coaching to help you close the deal with the greatest possible compensation offer.
HOW TO MAXIMIZE YOUR LEADERSHIP PERFORMANCEⓒ
Once you get the new job, your journey has just begun. My next coaching package is built to help you raise your level of performance in topic areas that weren't taught in engineering school. Because your IQ is thought to be worth +-10% of career success, we'll focus our attention on building your Emotional Intelligence. EI or EQ (Emotional Quotient) is thought to be worth +-60% of one's career success.
Tools: Clifton StrengthsFinder™, EQi-2.0, EQ 360
- Through the work in this package, I’ll help you to become super-clear about your strengths as well as to help you build strategies around your weaknesses so they don’t get in the way of your strengths. Once you know what your unique strengths are, I’ll show you how to aim those strengths strategically in order to generate the best version of you and your best performance.
- Knowing your unique personal strengths and where those strengths fit into their right career moves will bring you clarity and confidence like you’ve likely never experienced before.
- We’ll work on improving your soft skills or people skills. These are the skills that employers are placing high demand on right now and they appear to be skills that will pay dividends into the future. Skills such as asking the right questions, listening, collaborating, influencing, building teams, negotiating, inspiring others, and more, are the skills you’ll learn.
- I’ll help you to see how to leave the “I ZONE” in favor of the “WE ZONE” where much more significant results can be achieved.
I want to help you to reach your goals!
Use my on-line calendar to book a personal Strategy Session with me: